Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mom and dad left me here....




Mom and Dad went to a party called a wedding. My favorite human dog mom (Jennifer) married my favorite human brother (Justin). They belong to my friend Pooh. Pooh has a MySpace like me, and we talk about our moms and dads and they don't know about it. My friend Pooh said he was not happy about being left behind while his mom and dad went and got married. I was mad, too. I heard that the wedding place had little critters on the beach called crabs.


I want to eat a crab, but mom said I can't. She said that I may get to go to the beach to eat a crab if I am real good. She is just saying that so that I will be a good dog.


My mom said that my favorite human dog mom, Jennifer, was sooooo pretty on the day that she and my human brother was at the thing called a wedding. I told my mom that she is pretty every day, not just on the thing called a wedding day.
I guess I will get to go to the beach and eat crabs one day....If I am a good dog...

No comments: