Monday, January 19, 2009

Mom is stressed....


My mom says that she often wonders what is going on in human minds. She can read dogs pretty well, cause she knows when I have been bad and when I don't feel good. Take today for instance, she could tell that I missed her , cause I was needy and wanted to be near her. I do get on her nerves on days like today, but she loves me anyway. But she was in a bad mood cause her work was stressful. She said that her work was very busy and there were stupid people that think a pet store is a petting zoo. Can I pet a hamster? Can I pet a guinea Pig? Can I hold a snake......????? Well, do you want to buy one, she asked? No ... I just want to pet one..... Well, this is not a petting zoo. My dad is tired of hearing the crap, so I have to lay there being sweet and hear her complaints. If they don't want to pet one, she gets the ones that want to buy the pet, but not the stuff that the pet needs to keep it alive. Dogs cant live without food and water, hamsters cant live without water and food, snakes and lizards cant live without heat and food and water. Well, I guess she just wants the animal world to be perfect and it never will be...OH fish DO need more than just water to live...go figure.

I just lay there and listen. She don't mention that dogs don't like to live with cats, but I HAVE to. What is up with that? I do hope she can save the world one day. She wants to go back to school. Can you believe that? She is 39 Years old!!!!! She cant possibly get her PHD and find a teaching job at a university at that age.... That would be like me trying to chase down a rabbit in an open field and actually catch it!!! My butt is way to fat for that one!!!! Shhhhhh...Hers is too!!!
Well I had better get off the computer before she finds me...until then ....I will be a good dog!!

No comments: