Wednesday, April 28, 2010


A long time ago, my mom let me get a Blog... She has not let me have the puter to talk to my friends cause she has been on this thing called "Facebook". I don't know what Facebook is, but it takes up a lot of my mom's time. Just let me update some things... We now have a new baby in the family. Adalyn Ryan Baker. She is so cute and so sweet, but mom wont let me kiss her. I wont hurt the baby, but for some reason mom don't trust me. I have only kissed a few people in the face (with my teeth) a couple of times and now she wont let me do it again. I did not know human people will bleed when they are kissed..
My mom has been very busy at work and has not had time to take me on long walks and let me swim in the pond. She promises me that she will, as soon as the big yellow thing in the sky heats up the water.
On another note, my dad turned 50 this year. I was not allowed to go to the big party, but I heard it was lots of fun. My daddy is old now, but I am older than him. I am 77. He complains to my mom about me and my furry siblings, but mom loves us and we make her happy. I wish that he would not complain about us, cause it hurts my feelings.
My mom really misses her two people in the white coats that gives us shots. They moved to NC to help other furry friends. she is happy for them, but sure misses them. I did not get to meet the people in the white coats that gives dogs shots, but mom said that they were really nice. My sister , Fudge and my Brother Blacky got to see them, but not me. I guess my mom will have to find another place to take me to get my shots, cause she don't like the new lady in the white coat that gives me shots. Well, my mom wants to get back on this thing called "Facebook", so I will go for now. I promise that I will be back soon!!

No comments: