Thursday, June 10, 2010

I love my mom!!!

My mom don't let me get on the puter as much as I would like, but I LOVE her. She is now cooking me homemade dog food and I really like it. She said it is much better than that store bought stuff. I have lost some weight and seem to feel better. The cats have to eat the store bought stuff because they are stupid cats and wont eat what I eat.. My mom has been stressing about her job cause she has a new manager. She said she was going to update her resume and be prepared to move on if she has to...
I don't want her to move on. She has been happy for too long and buys me treats all the time. She is just so sick of all the crap at work and wishes she could just fire people like they did in the ole days...
What ever happened to the days when, if you did not work, you lost your job??? DAMN all the politics..You have NO rights...you don't work, you don't get paid and you don't have a job.. Mom said that it is just that simple..
If I don't do tricks, I don't get a treat.. Even I understand that, and my daddy says I have no brain..
Well, my mom says it is time for bed, so I guess I have to go..UNTILL next time, I will be a good dog!!!

No comments: